Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Missing Directories

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    21

    Missing Directories

    I have been using KNOPPIX and remastering it for a while now. I am adding touch screen support to my build. Chrooted to the build directory and made the changes that I need. They include creating a directory /touchscreen and another directory called /mnt/config. When I burned the CD the /touchscreen and /mnt/config directories were not there. The other files that I put elsewhere in directories that already existed were there. Why are the /touchscreen and /mnt/config not peing put on the CD?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    21
    I did some more research and found that the directory is located uner /KNOPPIX/touchscreen but not /touchscreen. How do I get the directory to be at /touchscreen?

Similar Threads

  1. Remastered Now missing Directories
    By AndersonSS in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-13-2005, 05:24 PM
  2. Need help with directories & files
    By Ezor in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2005, 07:26 PM
  3. Exploring file directories
    By Jan deBoer in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-10-2004, 04:37 PM
  4. Directories that need RW
    By davidc in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-15-2004, 08:15 PM
  5. /etc/rc directories
    By Alexxx in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2004, 11:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP,  (6 CDS) picture

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)

$10.00



KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit picture

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit

$19.99



Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive picture

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive

$5.99



KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED picture

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED

$11.99



Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick

$20.85



VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION) picture

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)

$7.57



Knoppix NSM 1.2 picture

Knoppix NSM 1.2

$8.00



Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick

$21.42



Hamshack Live DVD-ROM picture

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM

$7.00



Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006 picture

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006

$33.72