I did some more research and found that the directory is located uner /KNOPPIX/touchscreen but not /touchscreen. How do I get the directory to be at /touchscreen?
I have been using KNOPPIX and remastering it for a while now. I am adding touch screen support to my build. Chrooted to the build directory and made the changes that I need. They include creating a directory /touchscreen and another directory called /mnt/config. When I burned the CD the /touchscreen and /mnt/config directories were not there. The other files that I put elsewhere in directories that already existed were there. Why are the /touchscreen and /mnt/config not peing put on the CD?
Thanks
I did some more research and found that the directory is located uner /KNOPPIX/touchscreen but not /touchscreen. How do I get the directory to be at /touchscreen?

Primax FaxSwitcher II FS100, VINTAGE WORKS
$40.00
Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Vintage Trading Expert for Windows - AIQ Systems Floppy Disks Software + Storage
$75.00
Vintage Honeywell Military Aerospace Avionics PCB Gold Ceramic Hybrid IC Board
$299.95
Vintage NAV 2300 Series Computer Boards Intel 8255 Mostek 6305P Gold Ceramic IC
$199.95
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
PhotoMaker Vintage Macintosh Painting and Image Editing Software 1995 SEALED
$35.00
Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37
VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00