-
I have a p3 1000mhz desktop w256k ram 18.6gig hd, It came w/windows 2000 pro, I upraded to xp.
I want to load linux 3.9 and use that instead of xp.
I boot from cd ( to install operating system) and after given the video choises I hit the space key then it looks like it looks for kb, cd ext....
Then the next thing I know the screen goes "nuts".
I have only ever had experience with windows . Am I installing linux correctly?
Similar Threads
-
By marmeduke in forum General Support
Replies: 24
Last Post: 01-29-2010, 07:14 AM
-
By wijaya in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-27-2007, 09:57 AM
-
By FONE_STAR in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-15-2006, 09:03 AM
-
By shane25119 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-16-2004, 07:53 PM
-
By eco2geek in forum The Lounge
Replies: 8
Last Post: 05-19-2004, 01:43 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99

Mini Cordless Electric Keyboard Car Vacuum Cleaner Cleaning Duster Rechargeable
$9.97

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99

WeePro Compressed Air Duster 180000RPM Cordless Mini Turbo Fan, 3-Speed Vacuum
$149.99