When I try to add the lines to mnt/app/, there is no mnt/app. I just added a text file that contains those lines but it doesnt work. Please Help!
I am using a HD Install of the modified 4.0 DVD that is in english.
When I try to add the lines to mnt/app/, there is no mnt/app. I just added a text file that contains those lines but it doesnt work. Please Help!
I am using a HD Install of the modified 4.0 DVD that is in english.
The lines go into /etc/fstab. and you must make a /mnt/app directory which klik users have rights to write to.Originally Posted by adamherb
I did those thing but when I try to run a .cmg, it says cannot mount /mnt/app/1 What do I do to make a mnt/app/1?
You don't, it is made and destroyed automatically when you run a klik program. Please read the sticky posts and look at some of the other posts with similar problems and double check everything. In a console try runningOriginally Posted by adamherb
replacing ~/Desktop/foo.cmg with the filename and path to the cmg file you are trying to run, you may get a useful error message.Code:~/.zAppRun ~/Desktop/foo.cmg
I did that and it says, does that mea that I copied wrong?
[mntent]: line 22 in /etc/fstab is bad
[mntent]: warning: no final newline at the end of /etc/fstab
mount: can't find /mnt/app/1 in /etc/fstab or /etc/mtab
I replaced creamfs,iso9660
with
auto
But I still get the same response.
Yes, something is copied wrong. You shouldn't be seeing errors like that. Delete it all from fstab and copy it in again, perhaps from the sticky post in the forum, just make sure it all copies properly. Paste the section from your fstab here if it still doesn't work.Originally Posted by adamherb
This is /etc/fstab
# /etc/fstab: filesystem table.
#
# filesystem mountpoint type options dump pass
/dev/hdb3 / reiserfs defaults 0 1
proc /proc proc defaults 0 0
/dev/fd0 /floppy vfat defaults,user,noauto,showexec,umask=022 0 0
usbfs /proc/bus/usb usbfs devmode=0666 0 0
sysfs /sys sysfs defaults 0 0
tmpfs /dev/shm tmpfs defaults 0 0
/dev/cdrom /cdrom iso9660 defaults,ro,users,noexec,noauto 0 0
/dev/cdrom1 /cdrom1 iso9660 defaults,ro,users,noexec,noauto 0 0
/dev/cdrom2 /cdrom2 iso9660 defaults,ro,users,noexec,noauto 0 0
/dev/dvd /dvd iso9660 defaults,ro,users,noexec,noauto 0 0
/dev/cdrom1 /mnt/auto/cdrom1 auto users,noauto,exec,ro 0 0
/dev/cdrom2 /mnt/auto/cdrom2 auto users,noauto,exec,ro 0 0
/mnt/app/2/image /mnt/app/2 cramfs,iso9660 user,noauto,ro,loop,exec 0 0
/mnt/app/3/image /mnt/app/3 cramfs,iso9660 user,noauto,ro,loop,exec 0 0
/mnt/app/4/image /mnt/app/4 cramfs,iso9660 user,noauto,ro,loop,exec 0 0
/mnt/app/5/image /mnt/app/5 cramfs,iso9660 user,noauto,ro,loop,exec 0 0
/mnt/app/6/image /mnt/app/6 cramfs,iso9660 user,noauto,ro,loop,exec 0 0
# Added by KNOPPIX
/dev/hda1 /mnt/hda1 ntfs noauto,users,exec,ro,umask=000 0 0
# Added by KNOPPIX
/dev/hdb1 /mnt/hdb1 ntfs noauto,users,exec,ro,umask=000 0 0
# Added by KNOPPIX
/dev/hdb2 none swap defaults 0 0
Where is /mnt/app/1/image ?Originally Posted by adamherb
wow that was dumb of me. It still says to add the lines even though I have added them
Here is how it looks now:
# /etc/fstab: filesystem table.
#
# filesystem mountpoint type options dump pass
/dev/hdb3 / reiserfs defaults 0 1
proc /proc proc defaults 0 0
/dev/fd0 /floppy vfat defaults,user,noauto,showexec,umask=022 0 0
usbfs /proc/bus/usb usbfs devmode=0666 0 0
sysfs /sys sysfs defaults 0 0
tmpfs /dev/shm tmpfs defaults 0 0
/dev/cdrom /cdrom iso9660 defaults,ro,users,noexec,noauto 0 0
/dev/cdrom1 /cdrom1 iso9660 defaults,ro,users,noexec,noauto 0 0
/dev/cdrom2 /cdrom2 iso9660 defaults,ro,users,noexec,noauto 0 0
/dev/dvd /dvd iso9660 defaults,ro,users,noexec,noauto 0 0
/dev/cdrom1 /mnt/auto/cdrom1 auto users,noauto,exec,ro 0 0
/dev/cdrom2 /mnt/auto/cdrom2 auto users,noauto,exec,ro 0 0
/mnt/app/1/image /mnt/app/1 cramfs,iso9660 user,noauto,ro,loop,exec 0 0
/mnt/app/2/image /mnt/app/2 cramfs,iso9660 user,noauto,ro,loop,exec 0 0
/mnt/app/3/image /mnt/app/3 cramfs,iso9660 user,noauto,ro,loop,exec 0 0
/mnt/app/4/image /mnt/app/4 cramfs,iso9660 user,noauto,ro,loop,exec 0 0
/mnt/app/5/image /mnt/app/5 cramfs,iso9660 user,noauto,ro,loop,exec 0 0
/mnt/app/6/image /mnt/app/6 cramfs,iso9660 user,noauto,ro,loop,exec 0 0
# Added by KNOPPIX
/dev/hda1 /mnt/hda1 ntfs noauto,users,exec,ro,umask=000 0 0
# Added by KNOPPIX
/dev/hdb1 /mnt/hdb1 ntfs noauto,users,exec,ro,umask=000 0 0
# Added by KNOPPIX
/dev/hdb2 none swap defaults 0 0

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Microsoft Windows Server 2022 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key&
$69.90
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Asrock Rack ROMED8-2T Server Motherboard AMD EPYC 7003 (with AMD 3D V-Cache Tech
$747.99