-
Junior Member
registered user
Frugalware&Mepis&Klik
Dear sirs,
I tried klik in mepis and if you put the mounts in fstab it puts 7 hard drive[image] icons on the desktop,when you reboot the fstab returns to it's former config.Also I read on the forums that nothing is installed to the hard drive ,well wine ,xwine,opera all had hidden folders at "~/",which stay after deleting the .cmg file, why?The only cmg I got to work was xvier.cmg and I had to /tmp/klik/xvier/wrapper to get it to work.Now in Frug the ~/klik/-cmg-install-root works and no desktop icons and fstab keeps the mnt entries after reboot.Now 3d chess wouldn't work,xvier worked by clicking the desktop file,opera worked somewhat, opened up shell and said couldn't load libjvm.so and libawt.so so ignored,than opera opened to setup window and froze.I know from reading the forums that 90% of klik users use Knoppix,so what do the other 10% do,like me I suppose,have problems.Also I should say both Frug and Mepis are hard drive installs.Any suggestions would be appreciated,Dennis
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-23-2006, 07:54 PM
-
By roadrash in forum Klik
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-12-2005, 11:49 PM
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-17-2005, 07:55 PM
-
By spiffytech in forum Klik
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-24-2005, 01:48 PM
-
By oscar in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-06-2003, 02:00 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$248.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge R640 10SFF 2x Gold 6140 2.3GHz 36-Cores 64gb H730p 2x Trays
$599.99

Dell PowerEdge R730 Server 2x Xeon E5-2630 V4 64GB DDR4 2TB HDD Rackmount
$489.99

Dell PowerEdge R720 Server 2x Xeon E5-2670 2.6 GHz 64 GB RAM No OS No HDD Read-
$239.95