Quote Originally Posted by dwombat
Dear sirs,
I tried klik in mepis and if you put the mounts in fstab it puts 7 hard drive[image] icons on the desktop,when you reboot the fstab returns to it's former config.
Lovely! Sounds like mepis is being a but stupid to me.
Quote Originally Posted by dwombat
Also I read on the forums that nothing is installed to the hard drive ,well wine ,xwine,opera all had hidden folders at "~/",which stay after deleting the .cmg file, why?
These are your own personal settings files. Destroying them could be very nasty. Storing them somewhere else would have more confusing files and be unusual. Nothing changable can be stored in the cmg. That is it's purpose (to provide a read only, no install, program).
Quote Originally Posted by dwombat
The only cmg I got to work was xvier.cmg and I had to /tmp/klik/xvier/wrapper to get it to work.
So it sounds like you are having mounting trouble. Perhaps you can try doing things by hand to see where it braks down? Basically link the cmg to /mnt/app/1/image and then mount /mnt/app/1/image and finally run /mnt/app/1/image/wrapper.
Quote Originally Posted by dwombat
Now in Frug
Frug (never heard of it before) is not a supported distribution so applications could have dependency problems Sending the information about the distro to probono may see it added to the supported list though ...