-
Junior Member
registered user
bfree,
I found the problem with the icons,,it was set up to put these on the desktop in the KDE Comtrol Center,corrected that. I klik sylpheed-claws and ran with wrapper,and it ran perfect.Now I will delete the klik client and reload it and do like I did in Frug and use the "klik-cmg--install-root" script and see how that works.Could you put the in layman terms what exactly I put in the terminal to mount manually, if I have any trouble doing it with .cmg,I think you type in terminal what you have written down,accept the part about linking .cmg to mount ,I don,t understand what I put here.Now the personal hidden files,you say destroying them could be very nasty, how so, as they only apply to the cmg file that is on the desktop,I agree if I get the program to run snd have stuff in these files and deleted them that would affect the cmg file I had.I think "klik" is great,as you can preview programs before you install them to hard drive,as would be the case for me.Now I am sending with this post the web ad for Frug,take a look at it.They need a basic How To Do for kilk,for people like me,I have been using linux for about a year now and I am finding new things to learn.Thanks for any help you can give me,Dennis
http://frugalware.org/news.php
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-23-2006, 07:54 PM
-
By roadrash in forum Klik
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-12-2005, 11:49 PM
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-17-2005, 07:55 PM
-
By spiffytech in forum Klik
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-24-2005, 01:48 PM
-
By oscar in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-06-2003, 02:00 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP PROLIANT TPS-W003 MICRO- SERVER TOWER Gen 8, 16G RAM
$195.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3
$219.99

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen8, 4.5TB, (4) HDD, EXCELLENT COND.
$625.00

Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99

Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99