-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
dwombat
Could you put the in layman terms what exactly I put in the terminal to mount manually, if I have any trouble doing it with .cmg,I think you type in terminal what you have written down,accept the part about linking .cmg to mount ,I don,t understand what I put here.
Then do the easier way ... just copy the cmg file to /mnt/app/1/image (what I described was making a link "ln -s ~/Desktop/blah.cmg /mnt/app/1/image"). You'll probably have to make the /mnt/app/1 directory first, and destroy it afterwards (along with it's contents).

Originally Posted by
dwombat
Now the personal hidden files,you say destroying them could be very nasty, how so, as they only apply to the cmg file that is on the desktop.
Files can be used by multiple different programs, and also by different versions of the same program!
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-23-2006, 07:54 PM
-
By roadrash in forum Klik
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-12-2005, 11:49 PM
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-17-2005, 07:55 PM
-
By spiffytech in forum Klik
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-24-2005, 01:48 PM
-
By oscar in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-06-2003, 02:00 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$155.00

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

ESET Server Security (File Security) | Variant Item | Download Version
$136.15

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 512GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$128.00

Microsoft SQL Server 2022 Standard 24 Core unlimited CAL Retail License Package
$199.00

Toshiba Magnia SG20 VPN Linux server Web server (No HDD, *Read*) -
$60.00

1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99

Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 Server DVD English OS Media Kit RHF0382US
$41.30

Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00