-
Install Pinugs with KPackage
Hi,
how can I install the .deb package for Pingus? KPackage says that pingus-Data is not installed if I try to install the pingus file, and if I try to install the pingus-data package, it says that Pingus is not installed. I have downloaded and installed all related packages. What can I do?
I have started kpackage from the command line with "sudo kpackage".
Thanks, s-m-n
-
Try as root:
dselect update
apt-get install pingus pingus-data
-
Sorry, it does not work. Does ist require an internet connection?
s-m-n
-
Yes it requires an internet connection. For installing downloaded files you can use:
dpkg -i pingus*
in the directory where the files are located.
If it errors out try installing first pingus-data.........deb and then pingus.
-
OK, it worked with sudo dpkg -i pingus*. Thank you!
Similar Threads
-
By jjbergdolt in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-10-2005, 05:43 PM
-
By Mustang64 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-27-2004, 04:07 PM
-
By mimes in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-15-2004, 04:24 AM
-
By samwhich in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-06-2004, 03:05 AM
-
By Madcatz in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-08-2003, 07:12 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99

Genuine Intel Xeon W-2145 3.70Ghz 8 Cores LGA2066 CPU SR3LQ Tested USA SELLER
$94.94

A Mini Windows Server w Xeon E3 Processor & (2) 500GB Hard Drive-Home/Industrial
$319.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00