Try as root:
dselect update
apt-get install pingus pingus-data
Hi,
how can I install the .deb package for Pingus? KPackage says that pingus-Data is not installed if I try to install the pingus file, and if I try to install the pingus-data package, it says that Pingus is not installed. I have downloaded and installed all related packages. What can I do?
I have started kpackage from the command line with "sudo kpackage".
Thanks, s-m-n
Try as root:
dselect update
apt-get install pingus pingus-data
Sorry, it does not work. Does ist require an internet connection?
s-m-n
Yes it requires an internet connection. For installing downloaded files you can use:
dpkg -i pingus*
in the directory where the files are located.
If it errors out try installing first pingus-data.........deb and then pingus.
OK, it worked with sudo dpkg -i pingus*. Thank you!

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99
Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590
$129.00