-
Shockwave Support
YO:
Is there ANY Shockwave support in Linux. I tried downloading Shockwave and it told me that I needed a newer browser. Can I get Shockwave with Linux?
-
Senior Member
registered user
No there is not. There is a flash player however. http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/...ad/alternates/
I guess you can join the 11,163 other people who want a shockwave player and sign the petition http://www.petitiononline.com/linuxswp/petition.html
-
Senior Member
registered user
actually if you use codeweavers crossover, you can use the windows version of the shockwave plugin
http://www.codeweavers.com/compatibi...ame/?app_id=98
-

Originally Posted by
eadz
From what I understand macromedia ignores those petitions. If you want their attention, you need to post your request here:
http://www.macromedia.com/cfusion/mm...orm&product=17
Similar Threads
-
By thellamafarm in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-17-2005, 06:36 AM
-
By plazzmex in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-18-2005, 11:00 PM
-
By Letum in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-31-2004, 09:47 PM
-
By CrashedAgain in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-13-2004, 06:38 AM
-
By rickenbacherus in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-16-2003, 04:37 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590
$129.00

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99

Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99