A compact flash card is a very bad choice for a swap file, slow and the constant read/write cycles will likely destroy it in short order. So even if you find a way to do this, don't.
I have a spare Compact Flash card at the moment and I'm trying to put it to good use. If I boot with it in Knoppix detects it; unfortunately it doesn't detect it when it searches for "existing DOS partitions". (the lappy doesn't have enough RAM) Is there something I have to tweak to make it a usable partition for a swapfile?
A compact flash card is a very bad choice for a swap file, slow and the constant read/write cycles will likely destroy it in short order. So even if you find a way to do this, don't.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

HP PROLIANT TPS-W003 MICRO- SERVER TOWER Gen 8, 16G RAM
$195.00
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
$280.00
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
HP Proliant MicroServer Gen8, 4.5TB, (4) HDD, EXCELLENT COND.
$625.00
Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3
$219.99
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$187.50