-
Junior Member
registered user
No one knew the answer, so I sussed it myself!!
Multiboot was the key - I edited the fstab on the bloody wrong partition!! hahahahaha
The one I needed to edit was hda4, I was editing hda2 hahahaha
I looked at the one on hda4 and it was blank!! I put a single line in to mount the partition and put it as ext3 and rw,rebooted, and viola, knoppix hdd install sorted itself out and rejigged the fstab for me to add all the other drives!!
I'll try and help out in future if anyone gets a problem like this!
Muchimus gracias
Mors
Similar Threads
-
By raesene in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-26-2006, 06:01 PM
-
By kevingpo in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-08-2005, 10:48 PM
-
By Needtoknow in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 10
Last Post: 10-22-2004, 02:27 AM
-
By Markus in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-25-2004, 04:59 PM
-
By Dioran in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-16-2003, 08:21 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99