I am new, so please bear with me.
I went on knoppix.org and clicked on KNOPPIX 4.0 DVD link but don't see any link to download. Please help me out.
thanks,
mikoo1965
I am new, so please bear with me.
I went on knoppix.org and clicked on KNOPPIX 4.0 DVD link but don't see any link to download. Please help me out.
thanks,
mikoo1965
Read through _all_ of this http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...=19685&start=0
There are both bittorrent and ftp/http links contained in the thread.
Are there any regular CD-ROM ISO's available for 4.0 yet? I'm trying to revive a crashed XP system and only have access to a CD burner at this time.Originally Posted by UnderScore
Thanks!
Not yet. Just download 3.8.2 or 3.9

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E6-2699 v3 | 128gb RAM | 2x 1600W
$899.99
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00