I am new, so please bear with me.
I went on knoppix.org and clicked on KNOPPIX 4.0 DVD link but don't see any link to download. Please help me out.
thanks,
mikoo1965
I am new, so please bear with me.
I went on knoppix.org and clicked on KNOPPIX 4.0 DVD link but don't see any link to download. Please help me out.
thanks,
mikoo1965

Vintage Apple AppleDesign Powered Speakers M6082 Single Beige 1993 Mac Audio
$24.99
Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00
Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Vintage 1983 Apple II ProDOS User's Kit Computer Software NEW SEALED A2D2010
$64.95
Vintage Apple iBook G3 12.1” 500MHz 2001 Restored, SSD Upgraded Mac OS 9.2/OS X
$180.00
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB - M0001A W/ Keyboard, 2 Mice, 800K HD, + More
$300.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh LC M0350 Desktop No Harddrive No Power Supply - Parts
$71.95
Vintage Apple III Motherboard Logic Board 820-0043-00 E Fully Populated Tested
$210.00
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99