I'm not sure what you mean by the term bust, but doing anything that might be termed "bust" to the ISO sounds like an error, Read the downloading faq.Originally Posted by pybass
I have downloaded 2 knoppix versions both dont work. when i load knoppix it comes up and loads the index after the index tries to load knoppix freezes why? Both do the same thing, I used Alcohol120% to bust and burn the iso into images on CD.
I appriciate all replys thanks
I'm not sure what you mean by the term bust, but doing anything that might be termed "bust" to the ISO sounds like an error, Read the downloading faq.Originally Posted by pybass
I have never used Alcohol 120% but there is no need to edit, extract, manipulate or change the Knoppix ISO file. The Downloading FAQ and the entry "I have downloaded the ISO file. How do I burn the ISO? How is the ISO supposed to be burned?" is quite helpful.
Your question sounds almost exactly the same as a www.experts-exchange.com/Miscellaneous/Q_21414399.html+%22Alcohol+120%25%22+bust&hl=en]question that was answered here[/url].
And, of course, were the md5 checksums for the files that you downloaded correct?
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$44.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99
TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
TP-Link Omada SG3428 24-Port Gigabit L2+ Managed Switch 4x SFP w/ Ears
$99.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Extreme Networks 10GE X440-G2-24P-10GE4 16533 24Plus-Ports POE+ Switch UP
$127.00