Instead of removing tons of software from knoppix I want to setup my knoppix cd starting from a base knoppix based distro like Model K. Now I've a base system that boot, recognize hardware and prompt shell.
And now ??? Where can I found clear instruction for installing and configuring Xserver and Kde (using Debian Sid packages) ??? I don't want to use distro like morphix that comes with base system+kde because I want to understand how all works and setup a CD that fullfill all my needs...
Thanks !!!

SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00
Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
Happy 1050 Upgrade for Atari 1050 Disk Drive - Solderless Installation - HS/DD
$49.97