I have a laptop with no internal CD, so I have to use the USB external. I have tried Auditor Linux CD, works fine with boot command "bootusb", but no luck with Knoppix. Does anyone know the equivalent command as "bootusb" in knoppix? or will it be in next version of knoppix?
Thanks

One Of A Kind Homemade Vintage Mainframe Computer, Logic Module Wood Bookends
$149.00
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
Renaissance Media Recovery Computer Data Tape Reel TPT Certified 6250 BPI Super
$148.66
Vintage IBM Mainframe System Board IBM 14 Transistor Chip Circuit
$44.99
LOT of 14 DATA 100 Corporation Mainframe Terminal Boards Memory Backplane Gold
$749.99
Vintage IBM XT 5160 PC Computer 640KB RAM with Expansions (Powers On As Is)
$350.00
Vintage 1977 IBM System/360 Punch Card Program Archive SimSci SSI RPG Mainframe
$449.99
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
VINTAGE Artecon LX-1558FN HDD EOD SubSystem Mainframe POWERS ON RARE
$299.99