-
Thank all you good folk with excellent ideas. the "psmouse.proto=imps" from pestie worked excellently. The accelleration was still a shade fast but absolutely nothing like it was. At least I won't have to carry an external mouse to use Knoppix on the road.
Foam.. Have you tried morphix yet, it booted clean and I had NO problems on the ze4500, not even screen res probs. I usually set the knoppix parm 1024x768 . I have most distributions from 3.3 up except 4 & 5, I gave them away then accidently deleted my isos. Is there a download site for the older distros?
By my hand ~ I Remain
Captain Cautious
Similar Threads
-
By ESC in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-11-2009, 05:13 AM
-
By jheaney in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-30-2006, 05:37 PM
-
By Jameson in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-20-2005, 08:54 PM
-
By zxc in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-22-2004, 03:38 AM
-
By gotsanity in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-06-2004, 06:28 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage DEC RT-11 V5.0 8” Floppy Disks HT-11 System BASIC FORTRAN Software Lot
$199.95

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC Digital M8048 5013995C PDP-11 LSI 11 ROM (B3)
$149.99

Vintage DEC LSI-11 PDP-11 Paper Tape Software Lot (96 Tapes) Cables Hardware
$649.00

(2) Vintage DEC DLV11-KB RS-232 to 20mA Current Loop Converters PDP-11 As-Is
$170.00

Vintage DEC Digital VR319-DA 19" High Resolution Monochrome CRT Monitor TESTED
$219.99

VINTAGE DEC LA34/ LA100 SERIES KEYBOARD W/NUMERIC PAD 70-17864-01C
$140.00

VINTAGE DEC/MDB Systems MLSI-TEV Circuit Board #40040340 1976 (B5)
$69.99

Vintage Computer Lot Commodore IBM Gateway AT Gaming Towers DEC IBM HUGE CRT LOT
$7250.00