-
Touchpad extremely sensitive and will not click drag
I have a HP ze4500 laptop. I am using Knoppix 3.8/3.9. the touchpad in winblow$ is sometimes stiff sometimes mucho light touch. I have palm check at near max and it still is so sensitive I often have the cursor in a much different place when I look at the screen. It is slow and often very frustrating. In Knoppix it requires the very lightest touch possible and palm check, well let's just say it almost exists. Does anyone have a suggestion as to how I can improve this in Knoppix? I would appreciate it. Thank you
I Remain - In Health & In Service,
Captain Cautious
Similar Threads
-
By ESC in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-11-2009, 05:13 AM
-
By jheaney in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-30-2006, 05:37 PM
-
By Jameson in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-20-2005, 08:54 PM
-
By zxc in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-22-2004, 03:38 AM
-
By gotsanity in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-06-2004, 06:28 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99

Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00

VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00

Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00

VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67

Vintage HP 82166A HP-IL Converter Custom “The BOX” TTL/DAC Interface Controller
$499.99