-
Can't Burn Iso Image. It's Larger than CD Capacity.
Greetings.
First of all excuse me if you find my written english not good enough. (I'm working on that)
I'm kind of newbie with Linux, so i'll try to explain my problem as clear as i can.
I just downloaded (yesterday) KNOPPIX_V3.9-2005-05-27-EN.iso from ftp.uni-kl.de. I did the checksum and everything went fine. Then, I Tried to use my Nero to burn the image (No problem here i did it with Redhat 7.2 before) but couldn't do it because a always get a message like "the capacity of the media you selected is not enough", I'm using 80min/700MB CD-R media (the biggest i found), but can't get it work. Do you know what's wrong?.
Thanks in advance.
--
Julio Gutiérrez
Valencia, Venezuela
Similar Threads
-
By SerenityNet in forum General Support
Replies: 16
Last Post: 04-03-2008, 07:21 AM
-
By servant in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-13-2004, 05:44 AM
-
By ahz in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-07-2004, 06:23 PM
-
By teststrips in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-15-2003, 12:55 PM
-
By rob in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-15-2003, 02:53 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$119.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95

DEC T2053-DE MS65A-DA 128MB VAX 6000 Memory Board Gold Scrap Vintage
$79.99

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00