-
E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
I have kanotix installed and I tried to post this in kanotix forum, However, I couldn't post it there (a 404 php error
)
After I did apt-get update and apt-get dist-upgrade I got this error:
Code:
Preparing to replace xlibmesa-gl 6.8.2.dfsg.1-1 (using .../xlibmesa-gl_6.8.2.dfsg.1-2_i386.deb) ...
Unpacking replacement xlibmesa-gl ...
dpkg: error processing /var/cache/apt/archives/xlibmesa-gl_6.8.2.dfsg.1-2_i386.deb (--unpack):
trying to overwrite `/usr/X11R6/lib/libGL.so.1.2', which is also in package fglrx-6-8-0
dpkg-deb: subprocess paste killed by signal (Broken pipe)
Errors were encountered while processing:
/var/cache/apt/archives/xlibmesa-gl_6.8.2.dfsg.1-2_i386.deb
E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
I've already use install-radeon-debian.sh
Thanks, lat.
-
** FIXED **
I got it fixed. Can't remember the command, was something like dpkg -install --force overwrite x.deb
Moderators: Feel free to delete this thread
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By highlandham in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-28-2008, 02:59 AM
-
By madman34 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-20-2007, 08:06 AM
-
By Nitromethane1261 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-15-2004, 12:09 AM
-
By migross in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-23-2003, 07:56 AM
-
By cookiepuss in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-02-2003, 11:43 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

MTC8C1084S1SC56BD1 Micron 16GB DDR5 1Rx8 PC5-5600B 5600Mhz SO-DIMM Memory
$149.99

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

Crucial 32GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (CT32G4SFD8266)
$150.00

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00

G.SKILL FLARE X5 64GB (2 x 32GB) 6000 MT/s DDR5 (AMD EXPO + INTEL XMP) *CL30*
$785.00

Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00

NEW IN BOX - Corsair Vengeance RGB 32gb (2x16gb) DDR6200 CL36 CMH32GX5M2B6200C3
$550.00