-
USB modem driver installation help
Hi People,
I am newbie to Linux world. I have managed to install Knoppin 3.9 to install on HD and looks great. Now I wish to use internet. I have visited eciadsl site and have downloaded nortek driver as mentioned there. I had gone through the tutorial on eciadsl site but the basic tutorial is in different language (not english) and the other tutorial steps are not exactly for Knoppix. My modem is Dlink DSL 200 Rev B.
Could you please help me and provide exact steps for installation.
Let me know if you need more info on the matter.
Thanks again.
Munno
-
I'm in the same situation as munno (even have the same USB ADLS modem). I'm a complete linux newbie, but have successfully booted into knoppix. No DSL though... can someone post in easy steps the way to get the drivers for the modem working, and getting PPP up and going?
-
Friends,
Please help us here.
Thanks,
Similar Threads
-
By zuki2000 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-25-2009, 02:16 AM
-
By SnidelyWhiplash in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-14-2006, 06:41 PM
-
By Krogen in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 22
Last Post: 08-19-2005, 08:16 PM
-
By voldemort in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-13-2004, 11:00 PM
-
By Jansi in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-06-2004, 02:45 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$94.95

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99