Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Problems with Klik

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2

    Problems with Klik

    Hi

    I'm new to Linux (Linspire 5.0) and I just found out about this site.

    I have installed Klik and have been able to install a few freewares games. However, when I try to install Korn, I get the following message; "Error when trying to run Korn".

    I have also found out about Klik-it which installed fine but will not run at all. When I checked out their forum, I found out that it's probably because I don't have "Kommander" installed on my system. I have tried to install Kommander (whatever it is) with Klik but every time I try to download it, I also get "Error when trying to run Kommander"

    I would appreciate some help with this, please.


    Thanks

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,159
    Please try again, korn should be fixed.

    Greetings,
    probono

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by probono
    Please try again, korn should be fixed.

    Greetings,
    probono
    Thanks

    I don't know what you did but everything's fine, now.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-10-2006, 09:45 PM
  2. klik problems
    By senorgato333 in forum Klik
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-02-2006, 02:36 PM
  3. klik-able
    By raid517 in forum Klik
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-14-2006, 12:04 AM
  4. Opera klik problems
    By wombat in forum Klik
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-14-2005, 08:45 PM
  5. Replies: 210
    Last Post: 12-04-2004, 03:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS picture

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS

$179.98



Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS picture

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS

$239.99



Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram  2x 550W PSU No HDD picture

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD

$275.00



Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor   picture

Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor

$50.00



Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS picture

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS

$84.49



Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA picture

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA

$354.48



Intel Xeon E5-2690 v4 SR2N2 14 Core 2.6GHz 35MB LGA2011-3 CPU *km picture

Intel Xeon E5-2690 v4 SR2N2 14 Core 2.6GHz 35MB LGA2011-3 CPU *km

$15.99



Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS picture

Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS

$127.54



HP Z440 Workstation TWR Xeon E5-1603 v3, 8GB RAM, NVS310, SB1570, NO SSD/OS #95 picture

HP Z440 Workstation TWR Xeon E5-1603 v3, 8GB RAM, NVS310, SB1570, NO SSD/OS #95

$89.99



HP Z420 Tower Workstation Xeon E5-1620 3.60GHz, 4GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS picture

HP Z420 Tower Workstation Xeon E5-1620 3.60GHz, 4GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS

$140.00