-
Senior Member
registered user
I was able to verify that the old CorelLinux distro is still up on PlanetMirror. It can be found at ftp://ftp.planetmirror.com/pub/corel and a version of Corel PhotoPaint and Wordperfect for Linux can be found there. CorelLinux was a Debian based distro that is discontinued and now is half a decade out of date. I have not tried these files and can't say whether they work or not. I have a set of the Original Corel Deluxe Retail Distro disks. It has all the toys found on PlanetMirror and quite a bit more.
I hope this helps. I know it's a month after the original post, but I didn't see the post until last week.
Similar Threads
-
By dtzxdtzx1 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-29-2007, 08:28 AM
-
By bokaroseani in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-21-2005, 08:10 AM
-
By SpankySTD in forum The Lounge
Replies: 20
Last Post: 06-22-2004, 04:22 PM
-
By ykhov in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-02-2004, 08:58 PM
-
By bongski55 in forum General Support
Replies: 23
Last Post: 08-27-2003, 01:12 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54

Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Precision T1700 Workstation Intel Xeon 16G Ram 256GG SSD Nvidia 600 Win 10
$109.99

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

Intel Xeon E5-2680 V2 2.8GHz 10-Core 25MB 8GT/s SR1A6 LGA2011 B Grade Server CPU
$7.95

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Gold 6130 2.10GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$374.48

HP Z440 Workstation TWR Xeon E5-1603 v3, 8GB RAM, NVS310, SB1570, NO SSD/OS #95
$89.99

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99