I got it fixed. Can't remember the command, was something like dpkg -install --force overwrite x.deb
Moderators: Feel free to delete this thread
Thanks
I have kanotix installed and I tried to post this in kanotix forum, However, I couldn't post it there (a 404 php error)
After I did apt-get update and apt-get dist-upgrade I got this error:
I've already use install-radeon-debian.shCode:Preparing to replace xlibmesa-gl 6.8.2.dfsg.1-1 (using .../xlibmesa-gl_6.8.2.dfsg.1-2_i386.deb) ... Unpacking replacement xlibmesa-gl ... dpkg: error processing /var/cache/apt/archives/xlibmesa-gl_6.8.2.dfsg.1-2_i386.deb (--unpack): trying to overwrite `/usr/X11R6/lib/libGL.so.1.2', which is also in package fglrx-6-8-0 dpkg-deb: subprocess paste killed by signal (Broken pipe) Errors were encountered while processing: /var/cache/apt/archives/xlibmesa-gl_6.8.2.dfsg.1-2_i386.deb E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
Thanks, lat.
I got it fixed. Can't remember the command, was something like dpkg -install --force overwrite x.deb
Moderators: Feel free to delete this thread
Thanks

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90
ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99
ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99
Dell XPS 8940 Desktop Motherboard Intel H470 LGA1200 DDR4 K3CM7 KV3RP 427JK
$154.99
ASRock Z370 Pro4 LGA 1151 Z370 HDMI USB 3.1 2 Ultra M.2 DDR4 ATX Motherboard
$75.00