I got it fixed. Can't remember the command, was something like dpkg -install --force overwrite x.deb
Moderators: Feel free to delete this thread
Thanks
I have kanotix installed and I tried to post this in kanotix forum, However, I couldn't post it there (a 404 php error)
After I did apt-get update and apt-get dist-upgrade I got this error:
I've already use install-radeon-debian.shCode:Preparing to replace xlibmesa-gl 6.8.2.dfsg.1-1 (using .../xlibmesa-gl_6.8.2.dfsg.1-2_i386.deb) ... Unpacking replacement xlibmesa-gl ... dpkg: error processing /var/cache/apt/archives/xlibmesa-gl_6.8.2.dfsg.1-2_i386.deb (--unpack): trying to overwrite `/usr/X11R6/lib/libGL.so.1.2', which is also in package fglrx-6-8-0 dpkg-deb: subprocess paste killed by signal (Broken pipe) Errors were encountered while processing: /var/cache/apt/archives/xlibmesa-gl_6.8.2.dfsg.1-2_i386.deb E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
Thanks, lat.
I got it fixed. Can't remember the command, was something like dpkg -install --force overwrite x.deb
Moderators: Feel free to delete this thread
Thanks

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.27
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$7.99
Wholesale Sale 10/ 30/ 50/100pcs 256MB Metal Swivel USB Flash Drive Memory Stick
$165.90
TESLA OEM Model S,3,X,Y USB Flash Drive for Dashcam 128GB READ DESCRIPTION BELOW
$22.00