I got it fixed. Can't remember the command, was something like dpkg -install --force overwrite x.deb
Moderators: Feel free to delete this thread
Thanks
I have kanotix installed and I tried to post this in kanotix forum, However, I couldn't post it there (a 404 php error)
After I did apt-get update and apt-get dist-upgrade I got this error:
I've already use install-radeon-debian.shCode:Preparing to replace xlibmesa-gl 6.8.2.dfsg.1-1 (using .../xlibmesa-gl_6.8.2.dfsg.1-2_i386.deb) ... Unpacking replacement xlibmesa-gl ... dpkg: error processing /var/cache/apt/archives/xlibmesa-gl_6.8.2.dfsg.1-2_i386.deb (--unpack): trying to overwrite `/usr/X11R6/lib/libGL.so.1.2', which is also in package fglrx-6-8-0 dpkg-deb: subprocess paste killed by signal (Broken pipe) Errors were encountered while processing: /var/cache/apt/archives/xlibmesa-gl_6.8.2.dfsg.1-2_i386.deb E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
Thanks, lat.
I got it fixed. Can't remember the command, was something like dpkg -install --force overwrite x.deb
Moderators: Feel free to delete this thread
Thanks

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo Thinkpad E15 Gen 2 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel Core [email protected] Laptop
$220.36
Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Yoga Gen 6 14" 16GB, Storm Gray
$356.80
Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$398.99
Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.3" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 7 350 2026 ...
$679.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo Thinkpad T590 Gen1 8th Core i7 32GB 512GB Touchscreen RJ45 Win 11 Pro
$339.00