I got it fixed. Can't remember the command, was something like dpkg -install --force overwrite x.deb
Moderators: Feel free to delete this thread
Thanks
I have kanotix installed and I tried to post this in kanotix forum, However, I couldn't post it there (a 404 php error)
After I did apt-get update and apt-get dist-upgrade I got this error:
I've already use install-radeon-debian.shCode:Preparing to replace xlibmesa-gl 6.8.2.dfsg.1-1 (using .../xlibmesa-gl_6.8.2.dfsg.1-2_i386.deb) ... Unpacking replacement xlibmesa-gl ... dpkg: error processing /var/cache/apt/archives/xlibmesa-gl_6.8.2.dfsg.1-2_i386.deb (--unpack): trying to overwrite `/usr/X11R6/lib/libGL.so.1.2', which is also in package fglrx-6-8-0 dpkg-deb: subprocess paste killed by signal (Broken pipe) Errors were encountered while processing: /var/cache/apt/archives/xlibmesa-gl_6.8.2.dfsg.1-2_i386.deb E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
Thanks, lat.
I got it fixed. Can't remember the command, was something like dpkg -install --force overwrite x.deb
Moderators: Feel free to delete this thread
Thanks

Vintage Gray AC Power Cable Cord 3-Prong Plug to 3-Prong 3-Slot Connector
$50.00
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Vintage Noteworthy RT5158TW Computer Keyboard Windows 98 NT Tested Working
$39.99
Vintage Microsoft Green-Eyed Mouse 1983 First Gen Bus connector Tested - Video
$350.00
256k VRAM Vintage Apple Macintosh replaces 670-0269 Quadra 630-0044 80ns QTY: 2
$76.20
Vintage Rare Packard Bell R500 A950-TWR with Microsoft Windows 95 Microsoft Plus
$175.00
Vintage Tandy 3000 NL Desktop Computer 80286 PC Radio Shack IBM Compatible PARTS
$279.95
Vintage Intel iPDS-100 Personal Development System
$1499.99
Corel Draw 3 Vintage Big Box Version Brand New Sealed CD-ROM Vintage Software
$49.00