-
I burned the ISO to CD,when boot from the CD ,but failed?
I did remasting the knoppix on last week.when I finished the work . burned the file of iso to CD.
I reboot pc ,modified the bios system---boot sequence ,boot from CDROM,but failed.The output messages is "Disk Boot failure,insert system disk and press enter".
why? How can I do?help me.
I used the command--- mkisofs as this:
mkisofs -pad -I -r -J -v -V "xxxx" -no-emul-boot -boot-load-size 4 -boot-info-table -b boot/isolinux/isolinux.bin -c boot/isolinux/boot.cat -hide-rr-moved -o /mnt/hda10/myknoppix.iso /mnt/hda11/myknoppix
Similar Threads
-
By artkid in forum German Forum
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-22-2007, 06:06 PM
-
By markley in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 06-07-2006, 03:33 AM
-
By oreoleo in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 06-20-2004, 09:13 PM
-
By fifaplayer in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-27-2004, 05:57 AM
-
By ibm...imsorry in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-13-2004, 03:12 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Lof ot 2 SK Hynix 16GB DDR4 2666MHz PC4-21300 2Rx8 SODIMM RAM HMA82GS6CJR8N-VK
$334.99

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Samsung 64gb PC4-3200AA 2Rx4 DDR4 ECC LRDIMM Memory M393A8G40AB2-CWE - PARTS
$1450.00

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$289.80