-
Junior Member
registered user
Difference between the HDD install options?
Just wonderin. What's the difference between the HDD install options - Knoppix/Debian/Beginner?
When I tried the Debian install, it seemed that a lot of my hardware wasn't picked up, the only install I've tried is the Beginner one, which seemed to work a treat - picked up all my hardware etc, and the software all seems the same?
Why would anyone want to do an install that doesn't install support for your hardware? I cant see any other differences?
I happy with the begineer install, and I've set it up as a domain server, webserver, and have wine and cedega working fine on it so I'm just wondering what else you'd need?
Mors
Similar Threads
-
By stevesr0 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-21-2007, 02:42 PM
-
By stevesr0 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-10-2007, 05:49 AM
-
By sincity2k in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-08-2006, 10:34 PM
-
By Jack_ in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-04-2004, 06:15 AM
-
By cesman in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 08-06-2003, 11:48 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

MAYKU FormBox Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine W / Starter Kit
$399.00

2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99

Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H
$104.98

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67