-
Junior Member
registered user
I've read that article before. But, my question was, IF you decide to Knoppix to the hard drive, why would you take any other option than beginner? Why would anyone intentionally take an install to not support their hardware? Seems a bit of an odd option, like saying 'would you like option a) an install that works or option b) an install that is broken?'.
I really like the hdd install of knoppix and apart from when I'm messing for no good reason, I find it reliable and updates fine.
I'd install Debian and try that but I dont like Gnome that much.
Mors
Similar Threads
-
By stevesr0 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-21-2007, 02:42 PM
-
By stevesr0 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-10-2007, 05:49 AM
-
By sincity2k in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-08-2006, 10:34 PM
-
By Jack_ in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-04-2004, 06:15 AM
-
By cesman in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 08-06-2003, 11:48 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

MAYKU FormBox Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine W / Starter Kit
$399.00

2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99

Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H
$104.98

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67