-
USB Hardware detection problems
I'm booting Knoppix from CD and I'm having problems using my USB keyboard and mouse. Knoppix boots fine with no errors if I autodetect the hardware, but I can't do anything once the desktop is loaded. I can't manually configure my hardware either, as once I've selected my boot options the keyboard is disabled.
Does anyone have any ideas ?
Similar Threads
-
By obsoleto in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-04-2004, 05:11 PM
-
By jcostello in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-24-2004, 01:33 AM
-
By Danmak in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-01-2003, 03:40 AM
-
By staverts in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-28-2003, 06:48 AM
-
By Christer in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-02-2003, 03:32 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS ROG STRIX X870E-E GAMING WIFI
$289.99

MSI B460M-A Pro DDR4 LGA 1200 Micro ATX Motherboard 10th Gen
$59.99

â Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)â
$29.90

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99

ASRock AMD BC-250 16GB 128GB SSD Used
$220.00

ASUS B85M-G/B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI for Inter 4thCPU
$45.00

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99