-
Well I hope I'm not really hosed, but I don't think so. What I did was use cfdisk to remove the partitions after partimage to backup the hda2 4G Win98 c: drive. I had used cfdisk to create it and it was fine, along with the several other partitions which I've used for tests of Debian, versions of Knoppix since 3.1, etc. I like the "from iso" cheat especially. I'm just a poor guy, distro-whoring my way through antique hardware until someone buys my pickup and I move permanently to the 64-bit world of Debian.
I had had a 128Meg hda1 for use as a boot partition; now I'd like c: and d: 6G each at the nose of the drive, and all else for Knoppix 4, so I can experiment with UFS and compile that AOHell dialer from Linspire, install, and make this all work on the ISP with which I am stuck whilst healing two broken legs. Using AOHell on dialup is MUCH more painful than broken bones, and especially on an old winbox!
I've tried wiping the disk clean again, and using windows fdisk to do the partitioning, and restoring again, but still it only sees 4G. I'd like to try maybe creating one 4G partition, then stretching the partition bigger, but don't know what tools to use, except Partition Magic, which I don't have and can't afford. Any ideas?
Thanks again
snarkbait
Similar Threads
-
By ILoveKagome in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-30-2006, 07:33 AM
-
By Prayer in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 01-04-2006, 05:25 PM
-
By tlamik in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-07-2004, 08:19 AM
-
By onzey in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-23-2003, 11:51 PM
-
By DavidTempler in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-22-2003, 04:52 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Mellanox 655874-B21 655902-001 QSFP to SFP+ Adapter Kit MAM1Q00A-QSA 00D9678
$13.99

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00

HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90

CISCO SFP-10G-SR V03 10-2415-03 NEW SEALED
$39.99