-
Qtparted & Screen Resolution
I'm having trouble installing Knoppix and adjusting screen resolution. I've already took qtparted and cleared out 2.5 GB for a partition. (2GB for Knoppix & .5 for Swap) But now I just have a black partition. How do I make it a FAT32? I looked around the controls and couldn't find that.
Screen Resolution is also a problem for me right now. I've tried the cheat code:
Code:
knoppix screen=1024x768
...but it produced no results. When I run Knoppix in Virtual Pc it goes directly to 1024x768 though. Of course my goal is to produce a consistant image and hopefully not have to type that cheat code in every single time. Could anyone advise me adjusting the resolution permanately?
EDIT: Ok, I went through some other posts and saw you have to make the partition "mkfs". I know how to do that part, I was just looking for FAT32. After that I just mount that partition and I'm ready to install right???
Similar Threads
-
By omenzoso in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-05-2007, 09:51 AM
-
By kallumama in forum Laptops
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-06-2005, 04:37 PM
-
By IanHall in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-03-2005, 03:45 AM
-
By manatarms1775 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-11-2004, 11:27 PM
-
By sanjay in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 08-22-2003, 06:44 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM Power S822 POWER8 1x CPU 32GB DDR4 RAM 2U Rack Server No HDD.
$629.99

Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852
$559.00

Ibm Computer Tower
$400.00

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$200.00

IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99

IBM System S822 Dual Socket Server Motherboard W/Cage FRU P/N: 74Y4343 Tested
$499.99