Did you by any chance install some package? This happend to me once after some installation, don't remember exactly...
Every app or package seems to be displayed twice in my K menu ...![]()
![]()
Its really strange how things like this happen![]()
Help me make it single everything in the K menu![]()
Regards
Did you by any chance install some package? This happend to me once after some installation, don't remember exactly...
I guess, I did.. I installed CrossOver office 3.0 ... Whats the solution pal ?
It does seem to happen sometimes. Solution (only solution I know, anyway) is to use Kmenu>Settings>Menu Editor to remove duplicates.
Geez ... Thanks a lot , but I had a hard 15 minutes reviewing every single entry.
Aneways, its fixed. I did not even think about Menu editor :P

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$385.00
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
SAMSUNG FIT PLUS 128GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive - fully working & authentic
$24.95