I have a new Dell TFT monitor. When Knoppix 3.7 has loaded the TFT turns black and says "D-SUB cannot be represented" (in German). I have tried all kind of settings to no eveil.
Walt Gallus
I have a new Dell TFT monitor. When Knoppix 3.7 has loaded the TFT turns black and says "D-SUB cannot be represented" (in German). I have tried all kind of settings to no eveil.
Walt Gallus
It sounds like knoppix is doing the best it can at autodetecting the video hardware & getting it wrong. Try booting knoppix with some Cheat Codes, such as:
knoppix screen=800x600 xvrefresh=60
knoppix screen=1024x768 xvrefresh=85
I hope this helps.
James
Thanks for help, James.
The Cheat Code did the trick - it works now.
Walt Gallus

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
Cordless Computer Vacuum 14500Pa 110000RPM Air Duster Blower Keyboard Cleaning
$63.99
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
Mini Cordless Electric Keyboard Car Vacuum Cleaner Cleaning Duster Rechargeable
$9.97
2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99
V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00
Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99