Thanks.. got it working and I'm now browsing my network with LinNeighborhood.
Even set up vncviewer and was able to control my desktop !!!!!!!!!!!
I'm starting to like this !!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks.. got it working and I'm now browsing my network with LinNeighborhood.
Even set up vncviewer and was able to control my desktop !!!!!!!!!!!
I'm starting to like this !!!!!!!!!!!!

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00
NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99
RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99
Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00
QTY 100 Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 4 Pro 10.1” Case, Black
$500.00