Please try again, korn should be fixed.
Greetings,
probono
Hi
I'm new to Linux (Linspire 5.0) and I just found out about this site.
I have installed Klik and have been able to install a few freewares games. However, when I try to install Korn, I get the following message; "Error when trying to run Korn".
I have also found out about Klik-it which installed fine but will not run at all. When I checked out their forum, I found out that it's probably because I don't have "Kommander" installed on my system. I have tried to install Kommander (whatever it is) with Klik but every time I try to download it, I also get "Error when trying to run Kommander"
I would appreciate some help with this, please.
Thanks
Please try again, korn should be fixed.
Greetings,
probono
ThanksOriginally Posted by probono
I don't know what you did but everything's fine, now.

Lot 4 Samsung 64gb PC4-25600 2Rx4 DDR4-3200AA ECC RDIMM Reg Server Memory RAM
$3199.00
Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz Memory DIMM Tested Excellent Condition
$155.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
SK Hynix 8GB 1RX4 PC4-2133P-RC0-10 Registered Server RAM HMA41GR7MFR4N-TF TD AB
$34.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
32GB DDR5 PC5-38400R RDIMM Micron MTC18F1045S1PC48BA2 Memory RAM
$949.99
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
Samsung 32GBX2 1Rx4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory M393A4G40AB3-CWEBQ 64GB EC
$370.00