Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: KGet difficulties

  1. #1
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Rosario, Argentina
    Posts
    40

    KGet difficulties

    I find it difficult to use KGet. I don't get any feedback of what is going on, how downloading is proceeding or when it is finished. If something, anything, goes wrong, I have no way to stop the operation to start anew. If I try to start again, then it tells me: "Already saving URL", but in fact it is saving nothing. To start again I have to reboot the computer.
    If I point to just one URL, then it works OK and gives me a feedback of what is going on. But to download a single URL, I don't need KGet, in fact.
    Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but can't figure out what it is.
    Thank you for your help.

  2. #2
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Rosario, Argentina
    Posts
    40
    After 2 weeks and 31 views I don't get a single reply to my query. This makes me fear the worst, that the problem is structural and there is no way to correct it, making the utility virtually useless. So I now ask if there is another download manager that I can use.

    Thank you and regards.

Similar Threads

  1. Difficulties with Bittorrent downloading
    By Jorge Martínez in forum General Support
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-20-2005, 08:08 PM
  2. Difficulties running 3.8.2
    By whjudoka in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-16-2005, 05:36 PM
  3. Wireless Difficulties
    By crizzlator in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-27-2004, 04:17 AM
  4. Kget missing
    By relinguin in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-21-2004, 09:42 PM
  5. Knoppix CD burning difficulties
    By slavinger in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-17-2003, 04:56 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver picture

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver

$1500.00



Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch picture

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch

$129.99



Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New picture

Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New

$50.00



Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New picture

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New

$101.99



Qty: 30 Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD  Module  10-2945-02  NEW / SEALED picture

Qty: 30 Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW / SEALED

$500.00



CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B,  SKU 16188 picture

CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188

$24.94



Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G 2 Port Network Exp Module for 3850 picture

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G 2 Port Network Exp Module for 3850

$16.99



Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver picture

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver

$5.40



20 X  New Cisco QSFP-100G-FR-W2 10-3659-01 Module Hologram Brand New 20 Pack picture

20 X New Cisco QSFP-100G-FR-W2 10-3659-01 Module Hologram Brand New 20 Pack

$299.00



Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch picture

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch

$39.99