-
Old PC with Y2K problem
I am running the 3.9 on an IBM 300GL, during boot up I saw a message that the BIOS failed the Y2K test, I don't see this is a problem until the PC returns from standby mode which I preset in the control center, the time clock become 12hrs. late(in 24hr format) and the year changed to 2032. I searched the IBM website but can't find a new BIOS for it, so I want to know if this is the cause of the time and date change, and I suppose Linux will take care of the Y2K problem, am I right ?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

Lot Of (8) Mixed RAM Spacer DDR4 2666 Micron 2400T Samsung 2133P Desktop Server
$880.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

64 (32x2 GB) Memory for laptop Samsung PC4 2Rx8 2666V.
$260.00

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

32GB Micron PC4 – 3200AA DDR4 ECC Registered Server RAM - MTA36ASF4G72PZ-3G2J3
$200.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50