-
Problem partitioning with qtparted
I installed V3.9-2005-5-27 and it installed OK and looks cool. Firefox even works!
I then started qtparted from the command line. It started OK, but the only disk it found was
/UNIONFS/dev/hdd.
How do I make it find my hard disks so I can partition them? I was expecting it to say that it
had found /dev/hda1, etc. but it didn't. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks a lot.
Similar Threads
-
By cvcc12000 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-17-2006, 09:42 PM
-
By spliknik in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-28-2006, 11:17 PM
-
By BillinBoston in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-25-2005, 06:12 PM
-
By jehan60188 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-22-2004, 04:06 AM
-
By dresac in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 05-26-2004, 01:38 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

Crucial 32GB(4 x 8GB) CT8G4DFS824A.C8FDD1 DDR4-2400 UDIMM Desktop RAM - CR352A
$89.95

Transcend 96GB (6x16GB) 2Rx8 PC4-2666V DDR4 ECC UDIMM Server RAM TS2GLH72V6B
$299.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$85.00