-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
UnderScore
... Now you _may_ have to open ports on your firewall/router/gateway device. But you would have to do this for Knoppix, Windows or Mac.
Iwant to say a thing in this argument.
I've damned me with bittorrent. No any way to work with it. No installing the official bt in wXP, neither installing various clients in knoppix via apt-get or klik. I thought my issue wat my NAT firewall on my lan, so I'm gone to lurking forums and hows-to over the net to search the solution, that seemed to be somewhat like 'porting redirection' in my dsl router. I've tryed and retryed many settings without succes.
[OT]
One day, having problems to print in knoppix with my HP psc2210, I would to get a look at ubuntu, and it recognized and worked with my printer on the fly
[/OT] :P
also I noticed in programs list something called gnome-bittorent so I've tryed it. wow!! it automagically just worked!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

2024 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$89.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99