-
USB modem driver installation help
Hi People,
I am newbie to Linux world. I have managed to install Knoppin 3.9 to install on HD and looks great. Now I wish to use internet. I have visited eciadsl site and have downloaded nortek driver as mentioned there. I had gone through the tutorial on eciadsl site but the basic tutorial is in different language (not english) and the other tutorial steps are not exactly for Knoppix. My modem is Dlink DSL 200 Rev B.
Could you please help me and provide exact steps for installation.
Let me know if you need more info on the matter.
Thanks again.
Munno
Similar Threads
-
By zuki2000 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-25-2009, 02:16 AM
-
By SnidelyWhiplash in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-14-2006, 06:41 PM
-
By Krogen in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 22
Last Post: 08-19-2005, 08:16 PM
-
By voldemort in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-13-2004, 11:00 PM
-
By Jansi in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-06-2004, 02:45 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

HPE PROLIANT BL460C GEN 9 813198-B21 2.5"x2 Server Blade SEE NOTES
$21.08

Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76

Dell PowerEdge FX2 FX2s Server 10GbE CMC Blade Enclosure Chassis
$274.99

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08

AS IS READ DESCRIP. Supermicro SuperServer 6026TT-HIBQRF 12-Bay 4x X8DTT-HIBQF
$215.00