-
Trouble with apt-get update.
I just got a new motheboard and had to do a reinstall of Knoppix. The version that I am using is 3.7. When I then issue "apt-get update', I get many messages of the ilk:
Err http://ftp.de.debian.org unstable/non-US/non-free Packages
404 Not Found
Ign http://ftp.de.debian.org unstable/non-US/non-free Release
In fact, I get this sort of message for the unstable/non-US entries and testing/non-US. Also this happens for several mirrors nand not just ftp.de.debian.org.
I have been trying for about 24 hours. The seems to leave me unable to update or install anything. Can you tell me what I am doing wrong.
Thanks in Advance
Similar Threads
-
By 105547111 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-17-2007, 05:40 AM
-
By REDWIND in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-04-2007, 03:36 PM
-
By AJones in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-05-2007, 07:26 PM
-
Replies: 7
Last Post: 10-22-2005, 09:18 AM
-
By Joutei in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-05-2003, 09:15 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

Pair ID-COOLING A8-SP3 CPU Heatsink Coolers and AMD EPYC 7601 32 Core Processors
$290.00

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00

Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.20GHz Quad Core 100-000000510 8 Thread AM4
$279.99

Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 CPU Processor Brand New Unused
$395.95

Dell OptiPlex 7060 Intel Core i7-8700 3.2GHz 8GB RAM 256GB Windows 11 Pro FAST
$159.99

SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99