-
GamesKnoppix works fine with Nvidia but Knoppix 3.9HD-Inst.?
Hi there Linux-pro's!
I tried -for some hours now- to get my Geforce2 Ti Card to run under Knoppix3.9, but I do not manage to install the drivers - I even tried to compile somewhat called Kernel-something...
But I cant get it to work!
Then I inserted my GamesKnoppix CD and my nvidia card is detected at startup and works fine! (no compiling!)
Is there a way to include this easy feature in my HD3.9 install?
I want to migrate to Linux, but until CUBE doesn't run fine on it, I still have to boot my VVindows to play!
please help me, and please dont come with 30lines of console commands, I tried all I found in the forum, but they never worked for me (error here, error there..)
Just please tell me how to CUBE on KnoppiX!!!
thanks in advance!
Similar Threads
-
By Jonah in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-18-2009, 06:35 PM
-
By Krellan2 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-06-2007, 03:51 AM
-
By aadster in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-26-2007, 06:27 PM
-
By gerald.ortner in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-30-2005, 05:25 PM
-
By locutus in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-01-2004, 07:17 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Datto S3P6000 4x 3.5" 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-1541 @2.10GHz 48GB DDR4
$128.96

Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08

Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99