Hi there Linux-pro's!
I tried -for some hours now- to get my Geforce2 Ti Card to run under Knoppix3.9, but I do not manage to install the drivers - I even tried to compile somewhat called Kernel-something...
But I cant get it to work!
Then I inserted my GamesKnoppix CD and my nvidia card is detected at startup and works fine! (no compiling!)
Is there a way to include this easy feature in my HD3.9 install?
I want to migrate to Linux, but until CUBE doesn't run fine on it, I still have to boot my VVindows to play!
please help me, and please dont come with 30lines of console commands, I tried all I found in the forum, but they never worked for me (error here, error there..)
Just please tell me how to CUBE on KnoppiX!!!
thanks in advance!

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Samsung Galaxy Book2 12inch Silver FHD+ TOUCH Snapdragon 850 2.96 GHz 4GB 128GB
$160.00
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-1800 7" 4GB Wi-Fi + Verizon Tablet Working
$30.00
RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99
$150.00
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00