-
Senior Member
registered user
Sorry, guys, I think that my post wasn't clear. I do not have the hardware to do my own remastering. A kind soul in the Netherlands heard I needed it done, he did it and sent me his CD in the mail!
Thanx, Andrej, if you're listening. I think he's on the linuxtag forum...
Anyway, I'm wondering how to make an iso copy of this CD so I can make multiple copies to use in class next year which requires Java SDK.
He based his CD on the 10-10-2002 release of KNOPPIX and removed a few packages that I don't seem to be missing too much when I use it! I'm not sure what he removed, but he added sun's Java SDK 1.4.1 to the mix.
Similar Threads
-
By beforewisdom in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-22-2004, 02:28 AM
-
By jokam in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-19-2004, 08:49 AM
-
By FireStorm in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 09-15-2004, 11:24 PM
-
By Tobobo in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-09-2004, 09:48 PM
-
By BradC in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-17-2003, 09:37 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$36.99

Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$259.00

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99

Netac 256GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/Latop
$40.00