-
Few annoying bugs
I've been using Knoppix since the 3.7, I find there are few bugs still not fixed yet.
1. The auto h/w detection keep saying I've firewire
2. The desktop CDROM icon has no mounting and eject option, I've to create a new link to it, but the 'useless' icon keep coming out each time reboot.
3. Double or even trible entry on K menu, even I fixed that it will repeat again after some times of use
4. Kpackage APT update will not accept my password some times, and it must rebuild the tree each time before I can retry
Similar Threads
-
By jeditalian in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-13-2010, 05:32 PM
-
By chris-harry in forum The Lounge
Replies: 31
Last Post: 10-16-2005, 11:08 PM
-
By redbutler in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 21
Last Post: 07-06-2005, 05:02 AM
-
By pelican in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-06-2004, 07:02 PM
-
By tonynaia in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-10-2004, 05:47 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$16.41

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch
$69.99

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$219.95