#2 You can get rid of the useless icons by: chmod 0 /usr/bin/mkdesktophdicons
That way they will not return.
I've been using Knoppix since the 3.7, I find there are few bugs still not fixed yet.
1. The auto h/w detection keep saying I've firewire
2. The desktop CDROM icon has no mounting and eject option, I've to create a new link to it, but the 'useless' icon keep coming out each time reboot.
3. Double or even trible entry on K menu, even I fixed that it will repeat again after some times of use
4. Kpackage APT update will not accept my password some times, and it must rebuild the tree each time before I can retry
#2 You can get rid of the useless icons by: chmod 0 /usr/bin/mkdesktophdicons
That way they will not return.
Thanks for that !

SK Hynix 8GB 1Rx8 PC4-2400T (HMA81GU6AFR8N-UH) DDR4 Desktop ram
$25.99
Kingston 16GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA-SA2-12 Laptop RAM SODIMM (HP32D4S2S8ME-16)
$64.99
16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] UNITS of 8GB DDR4 Laptop RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX etc.
$299.99
Lot 4 Samsung 64gb PC4-25600 2Rx4 DDR4-3200AA ECC RDIMM Reg Server Memory RAM
$2649.00
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
CPU-RAM-MOBO COMBO- 32gb DDR4 3600MHz, i5 CPU, Asus Prime Motherboard
$370.00
ADATA DDR4 RAM 2666MHZ 16GB (2x8) TESTED WORKING
$50.00